WELL2: Goodbye Messages



Dear WELL teachers,

Here we are, reaching the end of these exciting weeks we have spent sharing, asking, analyzing, exploring and learning together!

We have ventured to new online territories, creating, posting, commenting, editing and building knowledge collaboratively.

The "formal" process may have come to an end, but our connections will remain because we own the spaces we have built together!

Thanks for your curiosity, commitment and enthusiasm!

Let's keep learning!

Love,

Carla

7 Response to WELL2: Goodbye Messages

July 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Although I have been rather absent this module I learnt a lot. Thanks carla for your constant support!

July 16, 2010 at 4:01 AM

Thank you Carla and the rest! I've learned a lot from your contributions as in the previous module!

I know there's a lot more to learn out there but I'm happy to know I have a clearer understanding of these wonderful tools after this course. I'd love to have more time to sit and work on the things Carla suggests but unluckily I don't. Anyway, I think I've managed to really profit from everything!

Hope to see you around in then following modules!

Hugs,
xox

July 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM

This module rocks! I really enjoyed this module and I have learnt a lot from all of you. But, I must confess that it was difficult for me to keep on track on everything. So many Blogs, Wikis, postings, task discussions. I 'got in a state of panic' from time to time, but I think I managed to read everything. Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you in the next module and this time with my baby. At least the doctor told me that he will born before the 23rd of July.
See you around!
Carina S

July 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Carina!!!
I hope you have a great delivery and wish you the best for your baby. Enjoy this period of your life, it goes so soon.... Babies grow and we never have enough time to watch their growth! My first son was born on July 21st. We're celebrating his 16th birthday next week! He's a good boy!
May God bless you and your coming baby!
Good luck!

July 17, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Thanks a lot for your messages, girls!

You can't imagine how much I have learned from facilitating this course for such professional and enthusistic colleagues!

So, Carina, you'll be taking Module 3 with little Luca!! You rock! ;-) I wish you and youir family all the best.

More WELL activity coming soon!

July 17, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Hi Carla, girls...
This is the first time I've taken an online course and I have to say it has been a wonderful experience, not only have I learnt a lot but I have also had the chance to come into contact with, and work with, a great group of people.
First of all I want to thank you, Carla, for your generosity, encouragement and constant support. It's been an honor to be in your 'class'.
As for all of you girls, it's been great meeting you and sharing this learning experience with all of you. I won't be participating in the next module but I do hope we stay in touch. Cari, all the best with your baby!
Hope to keep meeting you all online!
Love,
Mariela

July 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Hi, everyone! Just a few words... This module has been great, your company is absolutely enriching, and Carla is a genius... The course is fantastic.
Love for all,
Cari L.

Post a Comment