Goodbye WELL 2 - 2011


Dear WELL teachers,

During these frour weeks we've explored and tried to unveil the potential of blogs and wikis for the EFL classroom. It's been amazing to share your expectations, fears and discoveries!

As I've said before, the "formal" process may have come to an end, but our connections will remain because we own the spaces we have built together!

Let's keep developing our learning networks on the web!

Love,

Carla

9 Response to Goodbye WELL 2 - 2011

Anonymous
July 14, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Thank you very much Carla for your valuable, skilled and generous help. You have not only broaden my mind as regards the use of blogs and wikis but also as regards teaching and learning "outside" the classroom. This has been one of the best experience I´ve gone through and I'm deepply and genuinely grateful to you and to my course-mates for your support, patience and for sharing your knowledge with me.
It was a worth-taking step towards self enhancement.
Learning by sharing (and that´s the name of my final assignment´s blog) is undoubtedly the best way to go!
Kisses to all of you and hope to "meet" you soon (I've become one of your blog´s followers so you won´t get rid of me that easily :))
Romi Gerez (I still cannot use my google account to post a comment :()

Anonymous
July 14, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Thanks to having Felipe with me while writing, experience lacks an "s" and deeply has an extra "p"! This is part of the mother-learning process, jajaja :)
Romi

July 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Dear Romina,

It's been a pleasure to have you in WELL 2. As we always say, we need to learn 2.0 to be able to teach 2.0, right? ;-) I've also enjoyed and learned from your insightful contributions.

Looking forward to your "Learning by sharing" blog!

Let's keep in touch!

Carla

Anonymous
July 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Dear Carla ,
Once again ...my pleasure to learn about blogging and wiking(?)with you.It has been a long way ,if I take into account all the cyber space that I have surfed through WELL 1 and WELL 2.Amazing !!!The best thing is that now I have the tools to get whereever I want,as well as this I have the tools to save time and effort(bookmarking!)
Big hug,
Sandra

Anonymous
July 19, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Dear Carla,
I´m so excited with this new "world", I feel that my dream has come true and now I´ll be able to join the cyber space. I can already apply some of the things I learned to my classes and I feel a little less scared of attempting!!!Thank you Carla for your support and dedication.Thank you also for your patience, and thank you to all my partners because it was a real pleasure to share this new challenge with you all!!!
Hope to see you soon!
Kindest regards
Déborah

July 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Dear Sandra and Deborah!

I really appreciate your kind words! It's been a pleasure to share WELL 2 with both of you.

Thanks for your commitment and enthusiasm!

Hugs,

Carla

Anonymous
July 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Dear Carla
I can't believe how much I've learnt through WELL 1 and WELL 2!! I feel fascinated by this new Web 2.0 for me and now my mind is full of ideas bubbling to come out! I know this courses will definitely make a change in my classes, a very good and positive one indeed. I have lots of new things to discover and I go for more! Thanks so much Carla for your warmth and support all through the course and thanks to my course mates for your good vibes!! Good luck to you all!
Hugs,
Cecilia

Anonymous
July 20, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Sorry! I meant these courses...
Cecilia

June 9, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Truly awesome post and i take in additional advantageous things from this
QNT 561 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment

Post a Comment