Brave New WELL Bloggers

After our first web conference on Blogs in ELT, WELL 2 participants are now ready to start or relaunch their own blogs. Here's a joke for new bloggers! ;-) Looking forward to your first posts!

 Image: Flickr CC geekandpoke

2 Response to Brave New WELL Bloggers

Anonymous
June 28, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Hi girls! Here´s the link to my second attempt to blogging! Hope you like it.
Kisses,
Romina
http://myteachingexperienceblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/5-reasons-why-efl-blogging-is-good-idea.html

PS: I couldn´t post it with my google account because it keeps on opening blogger´s home page without allowing me to log in.

June 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Thanks, Romina!

I wonder what's going on with Blogger today!

Next time you can also try the Name/URL option so that you don't appear as anonymous. ;-)

I've already added your blog to the WELL Community Blogs in the sidebar!

Hugs,

Carla

Post a Comment